What can Chiropractic Laser Therapy Treat and What are the Benefits?
Did you know chiropractors are now using lasers to provide advance treatment options? The chiropractors with Spinal Dynamics in Meridian, Idaho utilize a unique therapy known as “Class 4 Laser Therapy.” Using this treatment offers exceptional abilities to help heal tissues and reduce pain in their patients.
What Can the Class 4 Laser Do For Me?
The Class 4 laser is uncommon in its special design and performance. It has a power output of over 500 milliwatts. This means the light that the laser sends out is both brighter and stronger than those of the lasers used previously. This high-powered laser is deep penetrating and plays a major role in effectively treating a large number of conditions including:
The Benefits of Chiropractic Laser Therapy
There are many potential benefits proposed with Class 4 laser therapy:
- Improves and promotes healing & tissue repair
- Reduces pain and spasm
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improves peripheral microcirculation
- Detoxifies and eliminates trigger points
- Reduces inflammation
- Speeds recovery time
- Increases circulation
- Stimulates the immune system
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves vascular activity
- Accelerates cell reproduction and growth
- Stimulates nerve regeneration
- Increases metabolic activity
- Increases recovery from nerve injury
- Reduces pain in post-herpetic neuralgia
- Increases time of injury to heal and with better quality / stronger tissues
If you’ve noticed steady pain and discomfort in your body that only seems to be getting worse with time, Class 4 Laser Therapy may be your perfect solution! More in-depth information about this services is located on our Class 4 Laser Therapy page. When you’re ready to make an appointment, contact Spinal Dynamics at 208 888 0055 or fill out our contact form.